At Lifeline WA our goal is to provide our staff a working environment that is professionally and personally rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusion in the workplace and we are committed to employing people who are interested in helping Western Australians in crisis.
Digital Communications and Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to promote Lifeline WA's services and activities, and implement marketing and communications plans to support the delivery of successful and profitable fundraising events, campaigns and activities.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement marketing and communication plans to raise the profile of LWA key business areas and support the activities, events and campaigns of the fundraising team
- Manage and maintain LWA website, social media strategy, communications, content and relationships
- Be the LWA brand champion and deliver all that the responsibility entails
- Manage electronic communications activities to support LWA services, events, activities and campaigns
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit Seek.com
Applications close: COB 23rd March 2018
Community Education Officer
This full time position is a part of the Lifeline WA Community Education team. Our team has grown exponentially and now need to recruit more trainers. We deliver training to Corporate, Government, NFP and Community organisations throughout Western Australia, around 65% of our delivery is regional. We deliver across four main focus areas;
- Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Intervention
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Mental Health
Applicants who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders and people qualified to deliver ASIST, SafeTALK or Mental Health First Aid are encouraged to apply.
Please email: email@example.com for an application pack
Applications close: COB 22rd March 2018
View advert on Seek
There are a number of volunteering opportunities
for Lifeline WA. Lifeline WA has benefited from the generosity and commitment of hundreds of volunteers every year. Volunteers support Lifeline WA in many different ways - answering calls to our telephone crisis support line, helping to raise funds, assisting at events or carrying out administrative duties.