Lifeline WA provides a wide range of crisis support, suicide prevention services as well as face-to-face counselling services and programs.
- Telephone crisis support - 13 11 14
- Online crisis chat
- Counselling Services that provide affordable, confidential, face-to-face counselling for separated parents, people experiencing financial difficulty or those who are bereaved.
- Education and training programs that increase understanding of suicide prevention and mental health within the community and workplace.
- Information and resources for helpseekers and care- givers.
- Lifeline WA’s Community Visitors Scheme (CVS) which aims to help to improve the social and mental wellbeing of lonely and isolated older people in our community.
- DBTeen: Mental wellbeing skills groups for young people and families